Learn from a mix of experienced in-house practitioners and award-winning agencies to get a 360° view on what it takes to execute a successful, revenue-driving social media strategy.
• Build a content strategy that’s sustainable, scalable and drives business growth.
• Leverage practical, tangible strategies to differentiate your brand in a crowded marketplace.
• Strategically integrate social media tools to run more effective, engaging campaigns.
• Meet other organizations with the challenges just like yours – and learn how they are overcoming them and more.This conference provides lots of opportunities to network, so take advantage of it!
• Listen real-life case studies that provide practical insights to get you thinking out of the box and generating fresh, winning ideas for your social campaigns and communications.
The Social Media Strategies Summit New York 2018 offers best practices, case studies and how-to sessions from social media and digital marketing leaders.
Each speaker will bring real-world, applicable knowledge and tips to get marketers thinking out of the box and generating fresh, winning ideas for their social campaigns and content.
The Social Media Strategies Summit Series organized by GSMI which is a conference production company based in San Diego and San Francisco.
Regan Ogner, Head of Global Channel Marketing at Intel, said;
I really enjoyed the experience. You certainly have an engaged audience of professionals from many different industries. I liked the size of the group, great for engaging and getting to know people. I also thought you had a solid line up of speakers representing a variety of relevant topics from all different types of organizations and industries.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.